With a simple, powerful concept to focus on what matters most in your personal and work lives, Geoff Woods joins the show to share how you can find your One Thing.
Geoff Woods is the Co-Founder & President of ProduKtive®, the training company behind The ONE Thing and the host of The ONE Thing podcast. He’s an advisor to executives ranging from small businesses to the Fortune 500, helping them design the future of work, and create cultures where people are clear on what matters most so they achieve extraordinary results.
I loved geeking out with Geoff in this episode, as we muse over the ultimate currency: time. Tune in as we explore having clarity, how to invest more in our time, disabling notifications, when it’s time to switch priorities – and goal-setting for couples.
- The ONE Thing in the nutshell
- Master the 3 C’s to invest more in your time
- Why productivity is beyond just efficiency and effectiveness
- Our relationship with email
- Getting on the same page with people around you
- How tools can (and can’t) support your productivity
“Don’t confuse busyness with business.”– Geoff Woods
- ‘The ONE Thing’ by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Why time management is ruining our lives
- Keep Productive Channel
- The ONE Thing Podcast
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)