The business side of things can get messy if you’re a service professional. You need help along the way to truly scale so you can do more of what you love. Shawn Dill and Lacey Book unpack where to start.
With a background in chiropractic steeped in neurology, Shawn Dill and Lacey Book help support service professionals grow their business. Through their principles of success in marketing, sales and mindset, I had to bring them on to the show to learn more about how they help small businesses run productively.
Join our conversation as we explore neuroplasticity, midday routines, our shared love for simplicity, practical insights from their book ‘None of Your Business: A Winning Approach to Turn Service Providers into Entrepreneurs’ – and what it’s like working with your partner.
- Mastering a midday routine
- How to not lose track from your routines
- Finding the harmony between work and home life when you work with your partner
- The impact of investing in great people
- Why we need to step back in order to move forward
“Implement infrastructure before growth.”– Shawn Dill and Lacey Book
- ‘None of Your Business’ by Shawn Dill and Lacey Book
- Episode 121: Beyond the E-Myth with Michael E. Gerber
Want to support the podcast? Check out our podcast sponsors page to learn more about which sponsors you can give your attention to and help us make this show possible.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)