Podcast host and entrepreneur Darren Virassammy shares how connecting with nature will cultivate your excellence.
Collaborating with nature has been a catalyst for the success of Darren Virassammy. He’s the Co-Founder of 34 Strong, an organization which provides expert team development resources and leadership coaching. He’s also the host of the Nature Advantage Podcast, where he interviews living legends to explore how they collaborate with nature to cultivate excellence in their work, life and organizations.
It’s undeniable that pausing and being in nature helps boost our productivity, creativity and ability to problem solve better. Darren is a real opportunist and I loved hearing how nature has really impacted his life. We deep dive into the impact of walking meetings, simple exercises to be more present with nature, some insights from his podcast – and how to pronounce his last name.
- The essence of his new podcast The Nature Advantage
- Being in ‘attunement’ with nature
- How to start your collaboration with nature today
- What a maple tree can teach us
- Journaling with your eyes closed
“What can you do with what you have?”– Darren Virassammy
- Leading Strong Podcast
- The Nature Advantage Podcast
- ‘How to Live a Good Life’ by Jonathan Fields
- ‘The Art of Noticing’ by Rob Walker
- Episode 243: The Art of Noticing with Rob Walker
- ‘Fix This Next’ by Mike Michalowicz
- ‘The Pumpkin Plan’ by Mike Michalowicz
- Episode 166: Standing Up with Rob Jacobs
- Minimum Time Dose in Nature to Positively Impact the Mental Health of College-Aged Students, and How to Measure It: A Scoping Review
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)