Four years since I last spoke with entrepreneur Natalie Sisson, a lot has changed. Join me as we explore her growth journey.
Natalie is a New Zealand entrepreneur, author, speaker, lover of handstands and triathlete. It’s taken a lot of incremental micro steps for Natalie to pivot from her Suitcase Entrepreneur identity to the Natalise Sisson she is today. Since late 2018 she has been focused on helping everyday people in jobs, freelance careers and with their own business to monetize their sweet spot and get paid to be them.
Join today’s conversation as we talk about vision planning, audiobooks, and when it’s time to unlearn systems, tools and habits that aren’t serving you anymore. I was fascinated by Natalie’s investment in her personal growth and how she embraces the beginner’s mindset.
- Natalie’s process of changing her business identity
- How to get unstuck from the fear of growth
- What Natalie has let go
- The creative challenge from her latest writing project
- What productivity means to Natalie today
- Advice to entrepreneurs to do more of what they love
“Unlearning and relearning leads to growth.”– Natalie Sisson
- Episode 91: The More of Less with Joshua Becker
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People | Amazon
- Masterclass: Gardening
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur | Amazon
- The Freedom Plan | Amazon
- The $10k Club
- Untapped Podcast
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.