After analyzing companies for almost 30 years, Paul Pagnato, shows how we’re in an exponential era. Find out how transparency is the key to growth.
We can feel pretty vulnerable when being transparent. But real change happens when we start to be more honest with ourselves and those around us. This is why I’m so excited to have Paul Pagnato on the show today to deep dive into how we can adopt the transparency mindset.
Paul has spent much of his career managing capital as a wealth advisor. From studying so many companies, he came to the realization that society has grown through massive waves of transformation over the last 500 years. And we’re going through one now – The Transparency Wave.
His latest book Transparency Wave: Exponential Changes That Will Transform Our World is an impactful read that dissects how an increasingly connected and technologically-advanced world presents exponential opportunities. Join us as we discuss his 6Ts of Exponential Transparency™, embracing fear, genomics – and yogis.
- What the Transparency Wave is
- The exponential element of transparency
- The 6Ts of Exponential Transparency™
- The challenges when adopting a transparency mindset
- How we can apply this mindset to our personal lives
- The challenges with accountability
- The role of longevity
- How we can embrace failure
“Transparency changes everything.”– Paul Pagnato
- Transparency Wave | Amazon
- The Compound Effect | Amazon
- Atomic Habits | Amazon
- Growing Young | Amazon
- Episode 318: Growing Young with Marta Zaraska
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)