Today’s guest works 25 hours per week since she had kids 10 years ago. Tune in to find out about her impactful approach to productivity.
Racheal Cook is a business strategist and business development consultant. Through her signature online mastermind The CEO Collective, Racheal helps women entrepreneurs start and scale businesses without the hustle or burnout. Being a mother herself, I was fascinated by her approach to being a productive CEO.
As a sought after speaker on entrepreneurship, marketing, and productivity, Racheal’s work has been featured on US Chamber of Commerce, Entrepreneur on Fire, Female Entrepreneur Association, Inc, Fast Company, Forbes, and more. She’s the author of Fired Up & Focused and Your Business Sweet Spot.
Tune in as we discuss ways to structure the week, results-based outcomes, making personal and family time a priority – and what we can learn from meal planning.
- Motherhood forcing clarity on productivity
- The Model Calendar Approach
- Being a morning person
- Setting aside “buffer” time
- The evolutionary nature of the Model Calendar
- Identifying your high value tasks
- Niching down and serving women
- The CEO Date
“Productivity is about protecting myself from myself.“– Racheal Cook
- The CEO Collective
- The CEO Planner
- Episode 334: Endless Curiosity with Derek Sivers
- Fired Up & Focused | Amazon
- Your Business Sweet Spot | Amazon
- The 4-Hour Work Week | Amazon
- ‘Most Likely to Succeed’ Documentary
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)