We’re much closer to success than we think we are. Today’s guest Greg Reid will help you see what’s possible.
Greg Reid is a fascinating character, and he’s testament to achieving great things despite the odds. Even with dyslexia, he is the ultimate master storyteller. He has been published in over 78 books, 32 best sellers, five motion pictures, featured in many magazines, and has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He’s a highly sought-after keynote speaker, entrepreneur, with a strong win-win work ethic.
I’m excited to catch up with Greg to learn more about his journey, and dive into his book Three Feet From Gold: Turn Your Obstacles into Opportunities!. Join us as we explore timeless authors, unexpected opportunities, and modernising Napoleon Hill’s principles for success.
- Why you need to stop planning
- The story behind the title Three Feet From Gold
- Why is Napoleon Hill synonymous with success?
- Greg’s CPC acronym for success
- Ways to stop us from getting in our own way
- An interesting path into filmmaking
- Being a dyslexic author
- Why you need to seek counsel, not opinion
“Seek counsel and not opinion.”– Greg Reid
- The Napoleon Hill Foundation
- Think And Grow Rich | Amazon
- Episode 258: What You Can Learn from Napoleon Hill with Jeffrey Gitomer
- Getting Things Done | Amazon
- Wealth Made Easy | Amazon
- Think And Grow Rich ‘Stickability’ | Amazon
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Wish Man
- The Secret | Amazon
- You Were Born Rich | Amazon
- Rich Dad Poor Dad | Amazon
- The Millionaire Mentor | Amazon
- Chicken Soup For The Soul | Amazon
- Greg Reid’s Instagram
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.