Today’s guest, Peter Kozodoy, has seen time and again how much transparency and honesty in our work and personal lives lead to lasting results. Peter is an Inc. 5000 entrepreneur, keynote speaker, and author of Honest to Greatness.
Honesty is a soft skill we need to master and bring to the forefront if we want to make impactful change. Peter has worked closely with many successful leaders from Fortune 500s, startups to Warren Buffett. So I was really excited to have Peter on the show to unpick some true gems from his new book Honest to Greatness.
Tune in as we uncover what happens when we lie to ourselves, how to overcome limiting beliefs, achieve ‘honest alignment’ – and what we can learn from the ancient Egyptians.
- How dishonesty has been a fundamental problem for most organizations
- Why we getting “stuck” with our own lies, and how to get unstuck
- ‘The Hall of Two Truths’ – learning from the ancient Egyptian mythology
- The relationship between fear and dishonesty
- Understanding Warren Buffett’s ‘institutional imperative’ about leaders getting stuck
- Peter’s central framework: the Hourglass of Honesty
- The two questions to ask yourself to start benign more honest
“Honesty is an act of omission”– Peter Kozodoy
- Fear Is A Dishonest Act
- Peter’s Monthly Mastermind
- Episode 306: Leading Without Authority with Keith Ferrazzi
- 21-question Honesty Quiz
- Honest To Greatness | Amazon
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)