Phil Simon returns to the program to talk about a service that more people have started using in 2020… some whether they wanted to or not: Zoom.
Phil’s made a recent appearance on this podcast talking about his book Slack for Dummies. Now he’s back to share some of his knowledge and insights on another service – as well as another book he’s written Zoom for Dummies.
We spend this episode talking about the rise of Zoom use, what Phil’s first experience with Zoom was like, and some of the things Phil really likes about Zoom. If you’re new to Zoom and want to go from comfortable to confident with it, then this episode is well worth your time and attention.
- Why does Phil think Zoom replaced Skype in many ways?
- This was what Phil’s initial experience with Zoom was like
- Phil talks about what Zoom brings to the table with webinars
- What is a tip for people who want to get more out of Zoom?
“Zoom is focused on user experience and focused on simplicity.“– Phil Simon
- Zoom for Dummies
- Episode 308: Talking Slack with Phil Simon
- Slack for Dummies
- Against the Rules with Michael Lewis
Enjoy the show and want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)