My guest for this episode of the program is Ron Tite, the author of Think Do Say: How to Seize Attention and Build Trust in a Busy Busy World.
A best-selling author, speaker, producer, and entrepreneur, Ron Tite has always blurred the lines between art and commerce. He has been an award-winning advertising writer and creative director for some of the world’s most respected brands including Air France, Evian, Fidelity, Hershey, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Intel, Microsoft, Volvo and many others.
Ron and I both have a background in comedy, so there’s a natural connection there. We talk about how that background has helped him in his work, how companies can enact his “think, do, say” philosophy, and much more.
- This is how Ron got to Dexter Guff to “blurb” his book.
- Why does Ron encourage the order as “think, do, say” and not “think, say, do”?
- Ron talks about how his book will help organizations think beyond the bottom line
- Why does Ron think organizations get caught up in making money while the iron is hot?
- This is the first step Ron thinks you should take when following through with the message in his book
“What are you currently doing and how can you do that way more efficiently to carve out time at the end of the day where you have dedicated to personal development.“– Ron Tite
- Episode 169: Behind the Scenes with Dexter Guff and Peter Oldring
- Episode 289: The Vision Driven Leader with Michael Hyatt
- Episode 290: Creative Menopause with Chase Reeves [Recorded LIVE at The BIG Ready]
- Ron’s Website
- Think Do Say
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)