I’ve tried my fair share of fitness programs and plans over the years and have always found them to be more of a challenge than I’ve been willing to deal with. But the time has come for me to face the challenge that fitness presents and conquer it once and for all.
So on this episode I share with you the things I need to overcome this challenge on an ongoing basis, what I’ve tried before, and what I’m doing that I’m committing to for the foreseeable future.
- Body for Life
- Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life
- Episode 249: The Magic of Metabolic Profiling with Angelo Poli
- Episode 109: Whole Life Fitness with Dai Manuel
- Episode 265: Bringing Gratitude with Karl Staib
- Episode 286: Doing Project 333 with Courtney Carver
- The Whole30 Program
- Episode 116: The Power of When with Dr. Michael Breus
- Derek Sivers: Keep your goals to yourself
How I’m Challenging Fitness
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.