Before long, many of these companies were asking for help with websites, social media, and lead generation. So Owen took the money he was making and invested heavily into online marketing courses, coaching, books, events, and trainings, that would grow his skills and turn him into the masterful marketing machine that he is today.
This was also the time that Owen was creating viral videos. He wrote and produced a series of short films for use in Christian media. Specifically, sermon illustrations, home study videos, and apologetic resources. Many of those videos went viral and some have been purchased for use all over the US. Owen still earn royalties on those films to this day.
- What propelled Owen Video to dive into the video space?
- The journey of producing YouTube videos before as compared to now
- Getting the process in place for someone who wants to create a video
- How does one get away from the allure of doing a podcast, blog, video, etc. all at the same time?
- What did facing cancer teach Owen?
- On scheduling using a calendar and time management
- How to get started making or creating videos
“We believe in the market leader approach. Video is just video unless you are trying to be a market leader and that is what we want.” ~ Owen Video
The key takeaway from this episode that productivity, like in many aspects of our work and lives, really does play a role in making videos. Owen knows this and has developed a way to make sure productivity is part of the production process.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!