- Monday: How John’s doing on Monday morning and how he’s lining up his day
- Monday: John’s normal Monday theme
- Monday: How important is it for John to start the week right?
- Monday: Mike’s homework for John
- Tuesday: On how John usually set up his Mondays
- Tuesday: Setting up Planning Day
- Tuesday: What is John going to learn today?
- Wednesday: What did John learn yesterday?
- Wednesday: Focusing on what things to do
- Wednesday: John’s theme for the day
- Wednesday: Mike’s challenge for John
- Thursday: How was John’s Wednesday?
- Thursday: Lessons on focusing
- Thursday: Things to talk about on Friday
- Friday: How John feels about keeping a consistent theme throughout the week and weeks beyond?
- Friday: Setting up the theme for the day
- Friday: Mike reveals the recommended number of weeks where people should practice adopting their theme days
- Friday: John’s takeaway from his themed 5 days
“I cannot say enough about the power of focus and just having these boundaries around what you are supposed to be working on.” ~ John Poelstra
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!