On today’s episode, I spent time with Jeff McMahon. Jeff is a virtual trainer turned online entrepreneurs like Amy Porterfield, Pat Flynn, John Lee Dumas, and many more. Jeff work to help business owners feel more confident, strong, and healthy so they can dominate in their business and have more energy throughout their day. His degree is pre-med/pre-pharm with dual certifications in injury rehab and sports medicine. He has been a fitness expert for over a decade now working with 1,000’s of people throughout the world.
This episode is brought to you by Front. Founded in 2013, if you are ready to transform your team’s productivity with efficient email, you’ve got to give Front a try for only $9/month. Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. With new workflows, efficient collaboration, and all their communication channels in one place, more than 5,000 businesses rely on their Front inbox to be more productive as a team. Visit https://www.frontapp.com/timecrafting to start your free trial today!
Specifics that we covered on the show include:
- How Jeff helped people live a better life through fitness and wellness (3:01)
- How does virtual training work? (4:58)
- How did virtual training get started? (6:01)
- What made Jeff choose that kind of program? (8:55)
- The benefits of accountability (14:23)
- The challenges Jeff faced when building his business (17:05)
- Jeff’s take on peloton workout (19:50)
- The importance of giving a personal touch (23:10)
- Having “new year’s resolutions” and the role that accountability plays with them (23:53)
- Why personalization is becoming a critical part of the business (25:48)
- The thing(s) that can get people from zero to step one when trying to get fit (27:17)
- Having patience and accountability when it comes to doing things (29:17)
“Nothing is permanent. Once you stop working out you will not have the same body that you had when you were working out so the key is just to workout for the rest of your life.” ~ Jeff McMahon
The key takeaways from this episode include: Don’t miss out on taking care of yourself so you can take care of your to-do list, your obligations, and all the other things that you have to take care of on a daily basis.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.