On today’s episode, I spent time again with Marc and Angel Chernoff. Marc and Angel Chernoff are New York Times bestselling authors, professional coaches, full-time students of life, admirers of the human spirit, and have been recognized by Forbes as having “one of the most popular personal development blogs.” Through their blog, books, course and coaching, they’ve spent the past decade writing about and teaching proven strategies for finding lasting happiness, success, love, and peace.
Specifics that we covered on the show include:
- Getting on our own way: An anecdote on taking on too much
- Overcoming the new human experience filled with what’s wrong and fear
- The relativity of success
- Working on spiritual, emotional, and physical integrity
- Beginning at the end and small things that bring macro results
- I am doing the right thing: Stop asking and start doing and being
- Setting up consequences to keep promises and be productive
- Making your dark side work for the good guys
- Keeping your promises as a way of challenging fear
“When you have a big enough dream and you pick the five most important things for you to accomplish but you believe in the whole, there’s magic that will happen so other things happen while you are doing the five things.” ~ Lauren Zander
- Maybe It’s You: Cut the Crap. Face Your Fears. Love Your Life. | Amazon
- Laughing Man Coffee
- Lauren Zander Website
- Lauren Zander Facebook
- Lauren Zander Twitter
- Lauren Zander Instagram
This episode will help you face your fears, get through the setbacks, and set your goals. A lot of what we touched on just scratches the surface and if you want more from Lauren, check out her website and her book. Also, she is giving an online coaching course offer for a limited time to Productivityist listeners. Use the promo code PRODUCTIVITYIST100 to get $100 off the program plus other perks and freebies. Head to inneru.coach/earlybird to redeem it. (This special offer is valid until March 20th, 2019.)
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.