On this episode I speak with my good friend and author of Company of One, Paul Jarvis. I’ve known Paul for years and am elated to finally have him appear on the show to talk about staying small and how to build a company of one.
- Company of One by Paul Jarvis | Amazon
- How talking to Seth Godin on the phone changed my life and business by Jeff Goins | Ladders
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday | Amazon
- Beyond The E-Myth with Michael Gerber | The Productivityist Podcast
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss | Amazon
- Do Things You Can Sustain | James Clear
- I Don’t Actually Care About Growth | Paul Jarvis
- The Sunday Dispatches | Paul Jarvis
I learned a lot through this discussion (and by reading Paul’s book) and I trust that you will as well. If you do get value out of our conversation and enjoy the process along the way.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.