On this episode of the show, my guest is Steve Glaveski. Steve is an entrepreneur, author, and podcast host whose mission is to unlock the latent potential of organizations and their people so that they can create more impact for humanity and ultimately to lead more fulfilling lives.
- Employee to Entrepreneur: How to Earn Your Freedom and Do Work That Matters by Steve Glaveski | Amazon
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss | Amazon
- Episode 222: How to Fight a Hydra with Josh Kaufman | The Productivityist Podcast
- Episode 296: Jason Fried on Why It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work | Future Squared
- Episode 60: Less Doing with Ari Meisel | The Productivityist Podcast
- The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel J. Levitin | Amazon
- The Odyssey by Homer | Amazon
- Employee to Entrepreneur
I had a great time chatting with Steve this week and I hope you enjoyed our conversation. If so, please let me know by giving the show a rating and review on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, or wherever you listen to podcasts. I’d also love it if you subscribed to the show. You can do that when you visit the podcast website or by doing so on a variety of popular podcast platforms and apps.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!