On this episode of the show, I speak with Joe Ferraro. Joe is the man behind The One Percent Better Project and is a teacher and podcast host who helps to dissect the mindset, language, and behavior of daily improvement across the worlds of business, communication, and education.
- The One Percent Better Project
- One Percent Better: The Podcast
- The NOW Year Calendar | NeuYear & Productivityist (SAVE 20% with promo code FRESHSTART)
- Green Lantern and Philosophy: No Evil Shall Escape This Book | Amazon
- Creative Quest by Questlove | Amazon
- Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, A Young Man, and Life’s Greatest Lesson by Mitch Albom | Amazon
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg | Amazon
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Millman | Amazon
- Episode 222: How to Fight a Hydra | The Productivityist Podcast
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell | Amazon
- Wine Library TV from Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in Five Minutes a Day | Amazon
- Comedian | Amazon
- Joe Ferraro | Twitter
I had such a great time talking with Joe – so much so that we ran longer than I usually would. If you’re looking to get one percent better then I encourage you to check out Joe’s work and podcast. If you liked this episode, then I also encourage you to share it far and wide and subscribe to the show here. You can also rate and review the show in Apple Podcasts or wherever you’re listening to The Productivityist Podcast.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!