On this episode I speak with fellow Canadian and productivity expert Chris Bailey. Chris Bailey is the international bestselling author of The Productivity Project and Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction. Chris writes about productivity at Alifeofproductivity.com, and speaks to organizations around the globe on how they can become more productive, without hating the process.
It’s always fun to chat with Chris and in this particular discussion we talk about focus and its effects on productivity, the different types of focus that he has written about, how to get around distraction, and much more. There is so much productivity goodness in this episode!
- Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction
- The Productivity Project
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 77: The Productivity Project with Chris Bailey
- A Lesson from “About a Boy” on Hyper-Scheduling
- The Hyper-Scheduling Experiment | MacSparky
- Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 201: Willpower Doesn’t Work with Benjamin Hardy
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 73: Deep Work with Cal Newport
- A Life of Productivity
I really liked putting this episode together and I hope you got value out of it. If so, please share this episode far and wide – scatter it, if you will. And if you got a lot of value – or “hypervalue” from several episodes of the podcast then please subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!