Specifics that we covered on the show include:
- Why he is so fascinated with job-related burnout.
- How burnout nearly led him to leave his thriving medicine practice.
- What steps he took to take on his burnout…and beat it back.
- What “presenteeism” is and how it can impact burnout.
- How to recognize the signs of burnout – even those that are a little more subtle than others.
- The relationship between stress and burnout and what the 3 principle hallmarks of burnout are and how to face them so you can reignite your work (and more).
- Designing Your Mindset with Andy Murphy | The Productivityist Podcast
- The REIGNITE Workbook
- The 8 Steps to Recognize and Eliminate the Burned Out Mindset
- Dr. Clark Gaither | Twitter
Hopefully this conversation will help you start down the path of avoiding burnout (or reigniting yourself after burning out). If you found this discussion helpful then I’d love it if you’d share this podcast as well as giving the show a rating and/or review. And if you want to reignite your personal productivity every week then subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts or your podcast app of choice.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!