This week on the Productivityist Podcast, I am joined by Benjamin Hardy. Benjamin has been the #1 writer on Medium.com since 2016 and has organically grown his email list from 0-300,000+ subscribers in 2 years through his writings about self-improvement. His new book, Willpower Doesn’t Work came out this March.
In this episode, we dived deep into the psychology of willpower. Some topics we discussed include the dangers of relying on willpower, why it seldom works, and a better approach to productivity. We also discussed journaling as a tool for improving yourself and achieving your goals, among many other things.
- Benjamin P. Hardy | Medium
- Willpower Doesn’t Work by Benjamin Hardy | Medium
- What You Need to Know About Willpower: Here’s What Actually Works
- You Can Never Change Your Life Through Willpower: Here’s What Actually Works
- Willpower Doesn’t Work: Here’s How to Actually Change Your Life
- Willpower is a Myth, and Believing in it Can Make Things Worse | CBC Radio
- Top Change Management Consulting Firm: Employee Engagement Solutions
- Johann Hari: Everything You Think You Know About Addiction is Wrong
- Home – Joe Polish
- How to Write in Your Journal to Improve Yourself and Achieve Your Goals
- Genius Network Events 2018
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.