On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Craig Kulyk. Craig writes about how to customize your morning to build better habits and be more productive. We spoke about intentionality, how routines set the tone for the day, how you can shift and adapt your rituals over time and more.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- The power of routines
- Building constraints (or you find yourself eating too many cookies)
- Starting points at building a routine
- The idea of sunk costs
- The role fear of missing out (FOMO) plays in our decision-making process
- Establishing breathing room or space into your morning routines
- Questions to ask that are causing challenges in your morning routine
- Planning your day
- The power of small changes
- Different things Craig has tried in his morning routine such as meditation, fasting, etc.
- Craig’s experience with the Tribe Conference
- Five Simple Strategies to Customize Your Morning Routine
- Start Here – Create Good Mornings
- What You Can Learn from Mike Vardy About Productivityist
- The Lesson of Sunk Costs (Applied to Morning Habits)
- Why You Shouldn’t Spend Time Journaling in the Morning (And What You Should Do Instead)
- 127 Morning Rituals – The Ultimate List to Customize Morning Routine
- Mike Vardy’s Morning Routine | My Morning Routine
- Mike Vardy’s Evening Routine | Evening Routines
- How Tribe Conference Can Change Your Life
- Craig Kulyk @craigkulyk | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.