On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Carl Pullein. Carl is a personal productivity specialist, presenter and author of Your Digital Life and Working With Todoist: The Book. We spoke about the term “productivity,” how to get the most out of applications and more.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- What productivity means
- Why it’s so important to capture quickly
- How culture affects perspective and productivity
- What “hard edges” are and why it’s so important to productivity
- Using tools for their designed purpose
- The problem with having too many choices
- Why it can be great to stick with one app that has a specific purpose
- Why approach is more important than application
- We tend to overcomplicate applications
- Carl Pulein
- Your Digital Life & Working with Todoist
- How to Turbo-Charge Your Productivity by Using Hard Edges and Single Apps
- You Have a Choice and That’s the Problem
- Why the Front End Work is Essential if You Want to be Productive
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.