On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Carl Pullein. Carl is a personal productivity specialist, presenter and author of Your Digital Life and Working With Todoist: The Book. We spoke about the term “productivity,” how to get the most out of applications and more.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- What productivity means
- Why it’s so important to capture quickly
- How culture affects perspective and productivity
- What “hard edges” are and why it’s so important to productivity
- Using tools for their designed purpose
- The problem with having too many choices
- Why it can be great to stick with one app that has a specific purpose
- Why approach is more important than application
- We tend to overcomplicate applications
- Carl Pulein
- Your Digital Life & Working with Todoist
- How to Turbo-Charge Your Productivity by Using Hard Edges and Single Apps
- You Have a Choice and That’s the Problem
- Why the Front End Work is Essential if You Want to be Productive
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.