On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Craig Filek. Craig is Executive Director of the Purpose Genome Institute and the creator of Purpose Mapping. He helps high-achievers realize their full potential by clarifying their purpose, aligning with their flow state, and making a meaningful contribution every day. We spoke about Purpose Mapping, how it provides users with valuable insights, and how it aligns with personal productivity.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- We spoke about the concept of “flow”
- How boundaries reinforce flow
- Why it’s important to double down on the things you really do well
- How Craig’s personal journey lead to the creation of Purpose Mapping
- How your purpose and mission relates with your day-to-day life
- Moving past the “Golden Hamster Wheel”
- Why the areas you struggle with are important to your breakthrough
- Purpose Mapping: The Dirty Little Secret of Every High-Achiever
- The Productivityist Podcast: Beyond the E-Myth with Michael E. Gerber | Productivityist
- Craig Filek | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!