On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Craig Filek. Craig is Executive Director of the Purpose Genome Institute and the creator of Purpose Mapping. He helps high-achievers realize their full potential by clarifying their purpose, aligning with their flow state, and making a meaningful contribution every day. We spoke about Purpose Mapping, how it provides users with valuable insights, and how it aligns with personal productivity.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- We spoke about the concept of “flow”
- How boundaries reinforce flow
- Why it’s important to double down on the things you really do well
- How Craig’s personal journey lead to the creation of Purpose Mapping
- How your purpose and mission relates with your day-to-day life
- Moving past the “Golden Hamster Wheel”
- Why the areas you struggle with are important to your breakthrough
- Purpose Mapping: The Dirty Little Secret of Every High-Achiever
- The Productivityist Podcast: Beyond the E-Myth with Michael E. Gerber | Productivityist
- Craig Filek | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.