On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Holly Worton. Holly helps entrepreneurs dissolve their blocks and limiting beliefs around money and success. We discussed how Holly has a “Workcation Weekend” at a hotel once per month and uses this time to write books, rebrand her website and more.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- How Holly uses what she calls “hyperfocus” by freeing herself from distraction
- Why she goes to the same hotel for Workcation Weekends and has the same food
- How to take a Workcation Weekend with kids
- How Holly prepares for her time away
- Why it’s helpful to plan ahead for your bookends of the workweek
- The approach Holly uses to avoid burnout
- How to set aside time to have your own Workcation Weekend
- Holly Worton | Business Mindset Alchemist
- The Definitive Guide to the Workcation Weekend | Business Mindset Alchemist
- Books by Holly Worton | Business Mindset Alchemist
- How I Write | Business Mindset Alchemist
- Resources | Business Mindset Alchemist
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.