On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Holly Worton. Holly helps entrepreneurs dissolve their blocks and limiting beliefs around money and success. We discussed how Holly has a “Workcation Weekend” at a hotel once per month and uses this time to write books, rebrand her website and more.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- How Holly uses what she calls “hyperfocus” by freeing herself from distraction
- Why she goes to the same hotel for Workcation Weekends and has the same food
- How to take a Workcation Weekend with kids
- How Holly prepares for her time away
- Why it’s helpful to plan ahead for your bookends of the workweek
- The approach Holly uses to avoid burnout
- How to set aside time to have your own Workcation Weekend
- Holly Worton | Business Mindset Alchemist
- The Definitive Guide to the Workcation Weekend | Business Mindset Alchemist
- Books by Holly Worton | Business Mindset Alchemist
- How I Write | Business Mindset Alchemist
- Resources | Business Mindset Alchemist
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.