- Why misdiagnoses are common
- Know why you are doing something is essential
- How good assumptions can actually lead to bad habits (such as leaving email open)
- The balance between being reactive and proactive
- Identifying what you want to achieve as well as why you want to achieve it
- Linking motivation with the emotional and intellectual basis for goals helps clarify thinking
- Making time for yourself
- Setting boundaries according to rules that you establish
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.