On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Andy Murphy, the founder of Mindset by Design. Andy has helped world champion athletes, multi-millionaire entrepreneurs, Hollywood producers and actors, and even royalty design their mindsets. We discussed what changing and designing your mindset can do for you, how NLP can help you when it is used for good, why it matters who is in your network, and more.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- Where most people get stuck regarding mindset
- What neuro-linguistic programming is
- Removing confirmation bias
- Why it is important to train ourselves to in each area of our life
- Our default setting is whatever is safe
- When we grow, our network changes as well
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.