This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/vardy to support the show and see if you qualify.
It’s time for another episode of the Productivityist Podcast! Our guest this week is Andrew McDonald. Andrew is a self-made speaker, author, and coach whose passion is to leave the world better than he found it. Tune in as we spoke about imposter syndrome, navigating through negative situations, getting unstuck, and the power of a morning routine.
Here are some of the highlights of the show:
- One simple thing you can do to get unstuck
- The power of journaling
- Things that hamper your productivity
- Boundaries and opportunities cost
- Making reminders through rules to avoid information overload
- Using feedback to reflect, learn and grow
- Handling big life changes
- Possess Your Success
- Stop Worrying About What Other People Think
- New Opportunity – 3 Considerations Before Saying Yes or No
- Set Reminders to Elevate Your Productivity
- Self-Reflection: 7 Questions to Ask Yourself to Keep Moving Forward
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.