This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/vardy to support the show and see if you qualify.
Our guest this week is Jeff Sanders: a keynote speaker, founder of the Rocking Productivity Academy and the author of the new book The Free Time Formula. In this episode, we spoke about health-centered productivity, being intentional with your time, and much more. Here are a few more topics we covered:
- Waking up with a plan and jumpstarting your day with intention
- How the Free-Time Formula Works
- How free-time is often already set with habits
- The connection between health and productivity
- Things Jeff has discovered in having health-first productivity approach
- Focusing on quick wins over the short-term instead of the long-term
- Finding a healthy rhythm with pausing
- Jeff’s new productivity system
- JeffSanders.com – Keynote Speaker and Author of the 5 AM Miracle
- The Free-Time Formula Book by Jeff Sanders
- The 5 AM Miracle Podcast
- 7 Essential Elements of Productivity | Jeff Sanders
- Jeff Sanders @jeffsanderstv | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.