This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/vardy to support the show and see if you qualify.
Tyler Tervooren joins me for a new episode at the Productivityist Podcast! Tyler is a serial entrepreneur, the founder of Riskology, former co-producer of the World Domination Summit – an annual event for free-thinkers and non-conformists, and has completed a marathon on every continent.
Join us on this episode as we spoke about being an introvert leader, how culture is shifting, and more. Here are a few highlights from our conversation:
- Why introverts can, in fact, be leaders
- How being an introvert is actually an advantage
- Why you should be introspective about before looking for resources
- Learning to rely more on your intuition
- Eliminating self-doubts through small actions
- Growth mindset and how it applies to the learning process
- The Top 5 Leadership Challenges of Introverts (and How to Beat Them) | Riskology
- Growth Mindset: The Science of Achieving Your Potential| Riskology
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance | Amazon
- Tyler Tervooren | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!