Tyler Tervooren joins me for a new episode at the Productivityist Podcast! Tyler is a serial entrepreneur, the founder of Riskology, former co-producer of the World Domination Summit – an annual event for free-thinkers and non-conformists, and has completed a marathon on every continent.
Join us on this episode as we spoke about being an introvert leader, how culture is shifting, and more. Here are a few highlights from our conversation:
- Why introverts can, in fact, be leaders
- How being an introvert is actually an advantage
- Why you should be introspective about before looking for resources
- Learning to rely more on your intuition
- Eliminating self-doubts through small actions
- Growth mindset and how it applies to the learning process
- The Top 5 Leadership Challenges of Introverts (and How to Beat Them) | Riskology
- Growth Mindset: The Science of Achieving Your Potential| Riskology
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance | Amazon
- Tyler Tervooren | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!