This week’s episode is with Anthony Metivier, founder of the Magnetic Memory Method, a systematic, 21st Century approach to memorizing foreign language vocabulary, dreams, names, music, poetry and much more in ways that are easy, effective and fun.
We spoke about how your memory can affect your personal productivity as well as how to optimize your memory. Here are a few highlights from this episode:
- Memorizing your entire to-do list vs. memorizing certain items
- Learning memory techniques for vocabulary, numbers, names, facts, and details about others
- When you strengthen your memory like a muscle, it also strengthens your mind.
- The power found in memorizing a deck of cards
- Using visuals as memory tools and turning numbers into words
- The Magnetic Memory method and how it works
- Why intentionality is essential for memorization
- Memory and information overload
- Why you should know focus on how you learn
- Magnetic Memory Method
- The Free Memory Improvement Kit
- What’s Your Learning Style
- Anthony Metivier | Twitter
- Anthony Metivier | Youtube
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!