On this episode of the podcast, I’m joined by Alison Stratten of Unmarketing. Alison is a writer, marketer, podcaster, parent and also a fellow Canadian. I had a great time talking with her.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- The line between personal information and business marketing
- The roles of work and family
- Alison’s story
- How the Stratten’s work behind the scenes
- Unmarketing: Stop Marketing, Start Engaging
- Unmarketing | Facebook
- Unpodcast – The Business Show for the Fed Up | Youtube
- Alison Stratten | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!