On this episode of the podcast, I’m joined by Alison Stratten of Unmarketing. Alison is a writer, marketer, podcaster, parent and also a fellow Canadian. I had a great time talking with her.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- The line between personal information and business marketing
- The roles of work and family
- Alison’s story
- How the Stratten’s work behind the scenes
- Unmarketing: Stop Marketing, Start Engaging
- Unmarketing | Facebook
- Unpodcast – The Business Show for the Fed Up | Youtube
- Alison Stratten | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.