On this episode of the podcast, I’m joined by my friend Cait Flanders. Cait is the author of The Year of Less, and we spend the majority of our conversation diving deep into how you can become more self-aware through setting rules.
Some of the specifics of our discussion include:
- Why Cait did the Project 333 Challenge
- Why it feels better to buy things you need versus things you want
- How a book allowance encourages more reading
- Personalizing rules to fit your life
I had a great time chatting with Cait. I hope you get as much out of the conversation as much as I I did.
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders | Amazon
- The 30 Day Challenge by Cait Flanders
- The Tim Ferriss Show With Terry Crews
- The NOW Year Wall Calendar
- Cait Flanders | Facebook
- Cait Flanders | Twitter @angelacrocker
- Cait Flanders | Instagram @caitflanders
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
If you’re interested in supporting the podcast and receiving exclusive content while doing so, you’ll want to check out the patrons-only version of The Productivityist Podcast on Patreon. Also, remember to leave The Productivityist Podcast a rating and review on iTunes, or on whatever platform you’re listening to. I read every single bit of feedback we receive. I want to make this show better and with your help I can do that.