On this episode of the podcast, I speak with Gretchen Rubin, the author of several books, including the blockbuster New York Times bestsellers, The Four Tendencies, Better Than Before, and The Happiness Project. She has an enormous readership, both in print and online, and her books have sold almost three million copies worldwide, in more than thirty languages. On her top-ranked, award-winning podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin, she discusses good habits and happiness with her sister Elizabeth Craft. Fast Company named Gretchen Rubin to its list of Most Creative People in Business, and she’s a member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100.
During the discussion we dive specifically into The Four Tendencies, looking into what tendency I am most likely aligned with (as well what my wife’s might be), how to embrace whichever of the tendencies you are so you can thrive, and so much more.
I hope you enjoy our conversation – I sure did!
- Gretchen Rubin Website
- The Surprising Truth About Why Your To-Do List May Be Failing You | Gretchen Rubin
- The 4 Tendencies That Explain Why You Struggle To Get Stuff Done (and What to Do About It) | Inc.
- Signing Up for “NaNoWriMo” – National Novel Writing Month? Here’s Why It Works | Gretchen Rubin
- Exciting: Scientific Research and Experiments Underway to Understand the Four Tendencies Better | Gretchen Rubin
- Gretchen Rubin’s Quiz: The Four Tendencies
- Gretchen Rubin (@gretchenrubin) | Instagram
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.