On this episode of the podcast, I’m joined by my friend Angela Crocker. Angela is the author of The Content Planner and Declutter Your Data. We spend the majority of our conversation diving deep into digital decluttering strategies.
Some of the specifics of our discussion include the way you can declutter Your apps (which may not mean deleting them), how to streamline your digital calendar, redundancy and intention, dedicated devices, and more tactics. (We even share our thoughts on the role Inbox Zero plays in this.)
I had a great time chatting with Angela. I hope you get as much out of the conversation as much as I did.
- Declutter Your Data by Angela Crocker | Amazon
- The Content Planner by Angela Crocker | Amazon
- The More or Less with Joshua Becker | The Productivityist Podcast
- Weed Out the Clothes You Don’t Wear with a Simple Hanger Trick | Lifehacker
- The NOW Year Wall Calendar
- Declutter Your Data | Angela Crocker
- Declutter Your Data with Angela Crocker | Facebook
- Angela Crocker | Twitter @angelacrocker
- Angela Crocker | Instagram @angelacrocker
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
If you’re interested in supporting the podcast and receiving exclusive content while doing so, you’ll want to check out the patrons-only version of The Productivityist Podcast on Patreon. Also, remember to leave The Productivityist Podcast a rating and review on iTunes, or on whatever platform you’re listening to. I read every single bit of feedback we receive. I want to make this show better and with your help I can do that.