On this episode of the podcast, I’m joined by my friend Angela Crocker. Angela is the author of The Content Planner and Declutter Your Data. We spend the majority of our conversation diving deep into digital decluttering strategies.
Some of the specifics of our discussion include the way you can declutter Your apps (which may not mean deleting them), how to streamline your digital calendar, redundancy and intention, dedicated devices, and more tactics. (We even share our thoughts on the role Inbox Zero plays in this.)
- Declutter Your Data by Angela Crocker | Amazon
- The Content Planner by Angela Crocker | Amazon
- The More or Less with Joshua Becker | The Productivityist Podcast
- Weed Out the Clothes You Don’t Wear with a Simple Hanger Trick | Lifehacker
- The NOW Year Wall Calendar
- Declutter Your Data | Angela Crocker
- Declutter Your Data with Angela Crocker | Facebook
- Angela Crocker | Twitter @angelacrocker
- Angela Crocker | Instagram @angelacrocker
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.