Joining me this week on the podcast is Anthony Ongaro, creator of Break the Twitch and author of the book Break The Twitch: A Practical Guide to Minimalism and Intentional Living.
We talk about what he defines as the “twitch,” the three things Anthony focuses on what can help you break the twitch, impulsiveness and its effect on personal productivity, and why “it’s not about the couch.”
- Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things | The Minimalists
- The More of Less with Joshua Becker | The Productivityist Podcast
- No couch, one car: How These Minnesotans are Living with Less | StarTribune
- SimpleREV 2014 | How to Stop Doing Productive and Start Being Productive
- SimpleREV 2014 | Anthony Ongaro’s Story
- Break the Twitch | Website
- The Break the Twitch Newsletter
- Break the Twitch | Youtube
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.