On this episode of the podcast, I chat with my friend Srinivas Rao. Srini is the author of the book Unmistakable: Why Only is Better Than Best and the founder and CEO of Unmistakable Creative. We talk about his book (which I’ve dog-eared to death) and going down the path of becoming unmistakable.
We discuss mastery, habits, systems, goals, in depth. I really enjoyed this discussion and know there are pearls of wisdom strewn throughout that won’t just help you with your productivity. They will also help you forge your own path to unmistakability.
- Unmistakable Creative
- Being Unmistakable with Srinivas Rao | The Productivityist Podcast
- Mastery by Robert Greene | Amazon
- Todd Herman
- Mars Dorian
- Paul Jarvis
- Chris Milk | TED.com
- The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau | Amazon
- If Everyone Becomes a Non-Conformist, Won’t We All Be Conforming? : The Art of Non-Conformity
- Baron Fig | Notebooks for Thinkers
- Pre-Order Unmistakable | Bonuses
- Srinivas Rao (@UnmistakableCEO) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say. You can also fill out this survey to help me make the show better.