On this episode of the podcast, I speak with Jordan Bower. We talk about the power of story, his approach to storytelling, and much more (including a mention of one of my favourite storytellers, Steven Pressfield).
Jordan is a strategic storyteller now based in my hometown of Victoria. We had a chance to meet up for the first time at Social Media Camp and had a great face to face conversation and I was excited to carry that over to the podcast. (He also has a fascinating story to tell of his own and he shares elements of it in this episode.)
- Jordan Bower: Strategic Storytelling & Corporate Intimacy Expert
- About Jordan Bower
- Brush with death made Jordan Bower get serious about photos | Toronto Star
- Storytelling Approach | Jordan Bower
- Rolf Potts’ Vagabonding
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer | Amazon
- Rohdesign | Mike Rohde
- Stefan Sagmeister: The power of time off | TED.com
- Writing Wednesdays: The Hero’s Journey in Real Life | Steven Pressfield
- Jordan Bower (@jordan__bower) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.