I met Shawn Stevenson at Tropical Think Tank in February of 2017 and his talk was phenomenal. We had a few exchanges while we were there but I wanted to have him on the show to dive deeper into some of his work.
Shawn is the author Sleep Smarter: 21 Essential Strategies to Sleep Your Way to a Better Body, Better Health, and Bigger Success and if you’ve been listening to my show for a while you know that I’m definitely into the idea of how sleep can affect your personal productivity.
Some of the highlights from our conversation include:
- Why sleep is such a hot topic these days and what goes on during sleep that has such an impact on us
- The controversy that surrounds some of the newer research surrounding sleep (and health in general)
- Why getting sun and daylight on your skin is one of the most important things you can do – and why it’s harmful if you’re not taking time to do it
I had a great time speaking with Shawn on this episode. I hope you enjoy it as well.
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
- The Power of When with Dr. Michael Breus | The Productivityist Podcast
- The Model Health Show
- Shawn Stevenson | Twitter
- Shawn Stevenson | Instagram
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going!