On this episode of the podcast I’m joined by Rashelle Isip of The Order Expert. Rashelle is a consultant, author, and founder of TheOrderExpert.com, a blog featuring organization, time management and productivity tips, ideas and inspiration to help people lead more balanced lives. She is author of “The Order Expert’s Guide to Time Management” and “How to Plan a Great Event in 60 Days.”
We talk about a wide variety of topics relating to order and productivity, including the importance of saying no, the idea of journaling, simple ways you can stay on track, and more. For Patreon supporters, we even dive into Rashelle’s thoughts on focus.
- The Order Expert – Organizing Blog & Organizing Tips
- About | The Order Expert
- Why Saying ‘No’ is Important | The Order Expert
- Books | The Order Expert
- How to Organize a Notebook or Journal | The Order Expert
- Blog – Baron Fig
- 5 Smart Ways to Stay on Schedule | Time Management Ninja
- The Order Expert’s Guide to Time Management | The Order Expert
- How to Get More Done in a Day | The Order Expert
- Rashelle Isip (@theorderexpert) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say. You can also fill out this survey to help me make the show better.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.