In this episode of the podcast, I not only talk with Andy Ramage and Ruari Fairbairns of One Year No Beer but I also take on one of their challenges.
That’s right. As of recording this episode I went alcohol-free for 90 days.
I dive into that challenge a bit more in an upcoming bonus episode (exclusive to Patreon supporters) but also a little bit in this one. Other than me taking on one of the challenges offered through One Year No Beer I talk to the founders of the movement about why they started it, what the future holds for it, when to start a alcohol-free challenge, and how going alcohol-free can impact your productivity.
This is definitely an interesting episode of the podcast as I’ve not gone down this path before, so I hope you enjoy it!
- OneYearNoBeer // The Ultimate Social Challenge | OYNB
- Don’t give up alcohol tomorrow – make it happen today | OYNB
- Why Dry Jan could be bad for you | OYNB
- Your Guide to Start Meditating – OYNB
- How To Stop Drinking – A Little Taster | OYNB
- Booze Free Summer Toolkit | OYNB
- Limitless: The infinite possibilities of a life free from alcohol | OYNB
- OneYearNoBeer (@oynbuk) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say. You can also fill out this survey to help me make the show better.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.