On this episode of The Productivityist Podcast I speak with the author of The Coaching Habit, Michael Bungay Stanier. We talk about deep work, simplicity, elegance, the questions you can ask to help you get more out coaching, and much more.
- The World Domination Summit Experience | Productivityist
- Box of Crayons
- Box of Crayons Blog | Inspiration for Teams, Leaders and Organizations
- Michael Bungay Stanier | Box of Crayons
- Interview with Matt May, In Pursuit of Elegance | Box of Crayons
- 9 ways to “Do More Great Work” With Michael Bungay Stanier
- Do More Great Work: Stop the Busywork. Start the Work That Matters by Michael Bungay Stanier | Amazon
- Seven questions to condition your inner coach | The Globe and Mail
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier | Amazon
- Get Unstuck & Get Going…on the stuff that matters by Michael Bungay Stanie | Amazon
- The Creative Process: Michael Bungay Stanier
- End Malaria by Michael Bungay Stanier | Amazon
- The Coaching Habit Book
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.