On this episode of the podcast, I speak with “The Sleep Doctor” and author of The Power of When, Dr. Michael Breus. We discuss the ties between chronotypes and productivity, what his chronotype is, how leveraging when you do something can impact how well you do it, and much more.
I’ve long said that fighting your body clock is a bad idea, but I’m no scientist. Dr. Michael Breus is and this is his specialty. (And he seems to agree with me about the whole body clock thing.) I’m excited to bring this episode to you and I hope you enjoy the show!
- The Sleep Doctor | Michael J. Breus, PhD
- The Night Owl Action Plan | Productivityist
- What’s Your Chronotype? (Quiz)
- The Way of The Productivityist: A Manifesto |Productivityist
- Dr. Michael Breus (@thesleepdoctor) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.