My guest for this episode is Kourosh Dini – a psychiatrist, writer, musician, and author. Some of his works include Zen & The Art of Work, Creating Flow with OmniFocus, and Workflow Mastery.
I’ve met Kourosh a couple of years ago when we worked together for the OmniFocus set-up. I love his work and have always seen him as a thoughtful productivity strategist who knows his stuff.
Some of the things we talked about this week are:
- How meditation shifts our mindset which ultimately makes us more mindful and productive.
- The importance of pausing and practical tips on how to apply it in your life.
- Personalization and why it’s important in your daily interactions.
- Why play time is a necessary ingredient in performance, productivity, and happiness at work.
- How music can boost your productivity, creativity, and overall sense of well-being.
- Kourosh’s thoughts on ambient sound apps and how he uses them in his own workflow.
- The five elements of good health, according to Kourosh.
- Kourosh’s take on meditation and his recommendations for those who want to start meditating.
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.