- The behind-the-scenes action in producing her show, the technical issues, choosing between production quality and valuable content, and learning that perfection can hold one back from productivity.
- Her vision of hosting a traveling talk show and how she planned to set it apart from other podcasts and YouTube shows.
- The show’s humble beginnings – shooting with an action cam, getting help from volunteers, family, and friends, investing on equipment, and building Kelsey’s team.
- What Kelsey perceives as the “value-added experience” by interviewing people live, and why she prefers to go to the where the guests are.
- Her interesting experience interviewing Kathy Griffin.
- Pre-game rituals, her staple questions, why she prefers not to bring her notes with her during the interview, and self-reminders to keep her in control of the interviews and provide quality content for her audience.
- Giving up on college dreams, ticking off goals one by one, and her vision to become the “Ellen of entrepreneurship and success”.
- Wanting to offer something new to the audience in the area of success and entrepreneurship through the book she’s currently writing.
- The surreal experiences of landing interviews with Tony Robbins and Larry King.
- The advice Kelsey imparts for people who have been pushing down their hopes and dreams.
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.