- The story of how we met, a brief background of how he has always been involved in businesses and how he transitioned from non-profit, to consultancy, and finally – going solo with his independent projects.
- How getting married, having children and experiencing failure, affected his plans and initiatives.
- The process of starting up independently, which includes conceptualizing, case studies, exploring and being a serial maker – getting involved in different things which include his podcast, softwares, plugins, e-books, courses, and even merch.
- How and why he decided to zero-in on writing Jolt and finishing it in the span of a month.
- The concept of mind gremlins, how being less self-serving enabled him get rid of these, and other takeaways that people have from his two top products – Jolt and Marketing for Developers.
- Conducting a survey and how its findings gave him insights when he created Tiny Marketing Wins.
- His process when things must be put on the backburner or let go, and how he did this with his podcast.
- His hybrid approach when it comes to making, modifying and refreshing the systems, tricks, and hacks supported by continuous research and learning.
- A sample hack he shared in writing effective landing page copy and generating leads.
Thanks for listening, until next time remember to stop guessing… and start going.