This episode features my conversation with Joshua Becker. Joshua is the man behind Becoming Minimalist and the author of The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own.
I enjoyed chatting with Joshua about the meaning of minimalism, his new initiative The Hope Effect, and finding out if he is okay with my wanting a Tesla as my next car. I enjoyed The More of Less immensely – it’s been a real game-changer in my life. After you’re done listening to this episode, I highly suggest you pick up a copy for yourself (and those who you think could benefit from it too).
- Becoming Minimalist | Joshua Becker
- The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own by Joshua Becker | Amazon
- Project 333 | Be More with Less
- The Hope Effect
- Uncluttered | A Course from Becoming Minimalist by Joshua Becker
- Joshua Becker (@joshua_becker) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.