On this episode I speak with Nick Snapp, the host of The Make It Snappy Productivity Show and a productivity strategist who specializes on helping people “hack” Corporate.
Nick’s story is rooted in finding creative ways to “hack” Corporate, escape the office, and still achieve exceptional performance ratings. We talk about the challenges he (and I) have faced translating Corporate skills to personal productivity as entrepreneurs. We also dive into what can help you drive long term successful outcomes, how we focus on family through our processes, setting boundaries, and more.
- The Make it Snappy Productivity Show
- Episode 73: Cal Newport | The Productivityist Podcast
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek | Amazon
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington | Amazon
- The One Email You Must Send Before You Go on Vacation | Productivityist
- Steve Chandler Audio Programs
- Nick Snapp (@thesnappyshow) | Twitter
- Productivity on Purpose (P.O.P.) Facebook Group
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.