On this episode I speak with Nick Snapp, the host of The Make It Snappy Productivity Show and a productivity strategist who specializes on helping people “hack” Corporate.
Nick’s story is rooted in finding creative ways to “hack” Corporate, escape the office, and still achieve exceptional performance ratings. We talk about the challenges he (and I) have faced translating Corporate skills to personal productivity as entrepreneurs. We also dive into what can help you drive long term successful outcomes, how we focus on family through our processes, setting boundaries, and more.
- The Make it Snappy Productivity Show
- Episode 73: Cal Newport | The Productivityist Podcast
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek | Amazon
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington | Amazon
- The One Email You Must Send Before You Go on Vacation | Productivityist
- Steve Chandler Audio Programs
- Nick Snapp (@thesnappyshow) | Twitter
- Productivity on Purpose (P.O.P.) Facebook Group
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.
Want to help the show even more? Then become a patron The Productivityist Podcast through our Patreon campaign! Check out The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and take a look at all of the perks – available only to Patreon supporters!
Put YOU first.
If you want to learn the art of priority management then Do YOUR Things will help you get there. Make no mistake, it will take willpower and discipline. But it's time to stop guessing and start going.
Enter your info and enroll now.
You'll also gain access to The Productivityist Weekly, featuring top-notch content written and curated by Mike Vardy delivered to you once a week.