In this episode I speak with Derek Flanzraich, the founder/CEO of Greatist. We talk about the idea of planning, time chunking, and many other things that allow us to push our intentions forward (and allow him to embody the term “greatist”).
This is definitely more of a conversation than an interview, as Derek and I exchange ideas and thoughts on making choices, being productive, and how we make sure we allocate attention to push our intentions forward. So if you’re looking for a straight up interview, you won’t find it here.
I’m looking forward to having Derek back on again in the not-too-distant future as we have a lot more to talk about!
- I Got Six-Pack Abs in Six Weeks. Here’s How I Feel One Year Later | Greatist
- How Long Does it Take to Get Six Pack Abs? | Guy Standard
- More Than Marketing, Millennials Are the Economic Future | Inc.com
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life by Scott Adams | Amazon
- The More of Less with Joshua Becker | The Productivityist Podcast
- What is Greatist?
- Time Chunking | Productivityist
- The Rock Clock | Project Rock
- My Three Words for 2016 | Productivityist
- What is a Pensieve? | Pottermore
- The Hacked-Together Productivity Tool I Can’t Live Without: My Master Planner
- How a Themed Schedule Can Help You Stay on Task | Workshifting
- Think Productive with Graham Allcott | The Productivityist Podcast
- Body Talk with James Hamblin | The Productivityist Podcast
- Derek Flanzraich (@thederek) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.