On this episode of The Productivityist Podcast, I speak with my good friend Erik Fisher in the second part of a cross-podcast conversation started on his podcast Beyond the To-Do List. We talk about overwhelm, prioritization, what productivity (and other related terms) means to us, and much more.
(Note: The mention of talking to “nobody last week” during the introduction is misplaced as this episode was scheduled to be published after next week’s episode – an episode that has no guest. Last week’s episode featured Marina Darlow and you can listen to it here.)
This episode is – at its core – all about process, so sit back and enjoy!
- Progress: Mike Vardy on Competition, Overwhelm and Priorities | BTTDL153 – Beyond the To Do List
- Beyond Productivity with Erik Fisher | The Productivityist Podcast
- Priorities with Erik Fisher and Steve Dotto | The Productivityist Podcast
- Seasons: Jeff Sieh on Seasons, Rhythms and Change | BTTDL152 – Beyond the To Do List
- Social Media Success Summit 2016: Largest Online Event
- The Sleep Doctor | Michael J. Breus, PhD
- Erik Fisher (@ErikJFisher) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.